Download DBDOC 11.3 Here
New Hyperview navigation & hotspot interaction.
- Hyperview now supports a “drag-pan” and “scroll-zoom” as its default interface, for better usability and compatibility with a touch-screen context.
- Hotspots highlight interactively when you mouse over them.
Improvements to error browser, search & thumbnail support.
- Errors can now be grouped by file type, including graphics type.
- Context of surrounding words for search hits can now be displayed.
- Thumbnails can be enabled separately for CAD/CLDs and general graphics.
Powerful new support for SPO and SPE 2.x systems.
- BuildPlus “automagically” detects and builds the most recent version of time/date stamped data for SPO SPlus Operations Databases and SPE 2.x Backups, without the need to rename and copy these files
- In many cases SPE 2.x can be now integrated automatically by BuildPlus without requiring an SPE backup at all.
Improved graphics support.
- Ongoing improvements to hotspot placement, live data, fonts and colors in SPO graphics.
- Many improvements to 800xA/PG2 graphics, including better hotspot placement, split Auto/Manual and Cascade/Ratio hotspots, more live data hotspots.
Improved AutoCAD & MicroStation support.
- Support for AutoCAD ODA 21.11
- Proper handling of MicroStation files with unicode names.
Live data reliability.
- Ongoing improvements to Relay and Collector modes.
- Data fetches are suppressed for the relevant block when certain HOPC errors are encountered, preventing stalls.
Hyperview in a Browser initial release
- Hyperview in a Browser prototype release: Hyperview’s basic functionality in a touch-screen friendly web browser framework, suitable for tablets over wifi on your LAN, and most browsers on any networked machine.
- Hyperview in a Browser supports basic navigation, search, and live data.
- Hyperview in a Browser works on desktop and tablets, in Edge, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox, in all versions and platforms more recent than October 2017.
Give us a call if you would like to try out Hyperview in a Browser! It's not hard to set up, and we can walk you through it. There is documentation here.